2HP Dual Seal Grinder Pump, 1 or 3 Phase (Class 1, Div. 1, Groups C & D Hazardous Location "Explosion-Proof")
The KEEN PUMP KG(X)2 series centrifugal grinder pumps easily handle residential, light commercial or industrial sanitary waste, reducing it to a fine slurry. The KG(X)2 pump is designed for use in pressure sewer applications or any piping network.
The KG(X)2 grinder pump retrofits into many existing competitor pump installations. The KG(X)2 pump operates with the same control panel and installation piping / rail system.
The recessed vortex impeller design of the KG(X)2 grinder pump provides troublefree, non-overloading operation over the entire performance curve. The KG(X)2 pump produces capacities to 52 gpm with heads to 122 feet.
The KG(X)2 series pump features:
• Interchangeable into Competitor Installations
• Dual Silicon-Carbide Shaft Seals
• Pressed-In Motor with Internal Overload Protection
• 3-Bearing Shaft Support
• Internal Moisture Detection
• Strong 2hp Motor, 1 Phase (208/230/240) Volt or 3 Phase (208/230/460) V