2HP Semi-Open, High Flow Grinder Pump, 1 or 3 Phase (Class 1, Div. 1, Groups C & D Hazardous Location "Explosion-Proof")
The KEEN PUMP KGS(X)2 series semi-open, centrifugal grinder pumps easily handle residential, light commercial or industrial sanitary waste, reducing it to a fine slurry. The KGS(X)2 pump is designed for use in pressure sewer applications or any piping network.
The KGS(X)2 grinder pump retrofits into many existing competitor pump installations. The KGS(X)2 pump operates with the same control panel and installation piping / rail system.
The recessed, semi-open impeller design of the KGS(X)2 grinder pump provides troublefree, non-overloading operation over the entire performance curve. The KGS(X)2 pump produces capacities to 48 gpm with heads to 146 feet.
The KGS(X)2 series pump features:
• Interchangeable into Competitor Installations
• Dual Silicon-Carbide Shaft Seals
• Pressed-In Motor with Internal Overload Protection
• 3-Bearing Shaft Support
• Internal Moisture Detection
• Strong 2hp Motor, 1 Phase (208/240) Volt or 3 Phase (208/230/460) V