3HP High Flow Grinder Pump, 1 or 3 Phase (Class 1, Div. 1, Groups C & D Hazardous Location "Explosion-Proof")
The KEEN PUMP KG(X)3 series centrifugal grinder pumps easily handle residential, commercial or industrial sanitary waste, reducing it to a fine slurry. The KG(X)3 pump is designed for use in pressure sewer applications or any piping network.
The recessed vortex impeller design of the KG(X)3 grinder pump provides trouble-free, non-overloading operation over the entire performance curve. The modular design provides quick and easy serviceability. The hardened stainless steel grinder assembly provides many years of dependable operation.
The KG(X)3 series pump features:
• Interchangeable into Competitor Installations
• Dual Silicon-Carbide Mechanical Shaft Seals
• Pressed-In Motor with Internal Overload Protection
• 3-Bearing Shaft Support (Upper / Lower / Sleeve)
• Internal Moisture Detection
• Strong Motor, 1-Phase (208/230) Volt or 3-Phase (208/230/460) V