2HP High Flow Grinder Pump, 1 or 3 Phase (Class 1, Div. 1, Groups C & D Hazardous Location "Explosion-Proof")
The KEEN PUMP KFG(X)2 series centrifugal grinder pumps easily handle residential, light commercial or industrial sanitary waste, reducing it to a fine slurry. The KFG(X)2 pump is designed for use in pressure sewer applications or any piping network.
The KFG(X)2 grinder pump retrofits into many existing competitor pump installations. The KFG(X)2 pump operates with the same control panel and installation piping /rail system.
The recessed vortex impeller design of the KFG(X)2 grinder pump provides troublefree, non-overloading operation over the entire performance curve. The KFG(X)2 pump produces capacities to 68 gpm with heads to 108 feet.
The KFG(X)2 series pump features:
• Interchangeable into Competitor Installations
• Dual Silicon-Carbide Shaft Seals
• Pressed-In Motor with Internal Overload Protection
• 3-Bearing Shaft Support
• Internal Moisture Detection
• Strong 2hp Motor, 1 Phase (208/230/240) Volt or 3 Phase (208/230/460) V